A study-relevant job during your education can bring many advantages for you as a student, allowing you to:
- Acquire work experience before your first permanent position
- Apply knowledge from your studies in practice
- Train your ability to prioritise
- Obtain access to a relevant business network
You can obtain a comprehensive overview of your student job search possibilities at: www.businessesbjerg.com
Semester internships are an excellent way to get closer to companies. In Student In Business (SIBU) we are working towards getting as many companies as possible to offer internships for students.
A chance to get closer to the companies. A project gives you a good opportunity to examine internal issues and solve specific problems, and thereby obtain a better sense of the future job market.
Local trade fairs provide a good opportunity to learn about the local employment situation and promote yourself towards a number of exciting companies:
- Karrieremesse Esbjerg – Speed dating with companies and 1,200 graduates and students from secondary and tertiary education. For more information, see:www.karrieremesseesbjerg.dk
- Dit Karrierevalg – Speed dating between companies with students/apprentices and 8th-9th grade primary school pupils, together with their parents. More information available soon.
- Job dating, Esbjerg – Find your next employee at the job dating events held by Esbjerg Job Centre. For more information, see: www.esbjerg.dk