Video – Interview with mentee Rafael Mitrosz
“I love adventures – and one of the best adventures - so far here in Esbjerg - has been to join the mentoring programme”
In this video Rafael Mitrosz from Aalborg University in Esbjerg tells us about his experience as a mentee in our Student In Business Mentoring Programme v. Education Esbjerg. He is matched with CEO Allan Hundrup from SEACABINN OFSHORE – and through their 1:1 conversations Rafael has become more and more confident about, what he wants to focus on in his future career.
English version. (Danish version below)
FACTS ABOUT THE MENTORING PROGRAMME
- The mentoring programme is developed by Education Esbjerg as a part of the ”Student in Business” (SIBU) initiative.
- Through networking meetings, interviews, sparring and exchanges of experience, the mentoring programme aims to ensure a smoother transition for the student from studies to working life.
- The program runs from november to june each year.
- There will be seven 1:1 conversations between the mentor and mentee. Throughout the programme there will also be three joined events: a kick-off event, a midwayworkshop and a closing event.
- The programme is for both danish and international students.
- This year the students (the mentees) comes from SDU, AAU, EASV, FMS og UC SYD.
- Our mentors comes from the following companies: GLS Denmark, Alpha Aqua A/S, Qubiqa, Ramboll, Semco Maritime, Jansson El A/S, FOGA, Esbjerg Kommune, KVIST, Telesikring A/S, Quantity Digital, Sydvestjysk Sygehus, DSM, SEACABIN OFFSHORE A/S, Sydvestjyske Museer, Multijuice Consultancy, EVR A/S, XPconsult, Landal GreenParks, Ørsted, LEO Pharma, NiceHair.dk og ADP – Associated Danish Ports A/S.
Artiklen er skrevet af:
Ovenstående kommer fra en af vores mentorer Ulla Kamp Knudsen, som til dagligt er marktingschef i Semco Martime.
Hun er matchet med Toke Beich som studerer til markedsføringsøkonom på Erhvervsakademi Sydvest i Esbjerg.
Siden november har Mick og Emil været mentor og mentee. Sammen har de vendt mange tanker og emner, men centralt har særligt én ting været – springet fra studieliv til arbejdsliv.
Samtalerne har givet simultant vokseværk hos de to og har resulteret i Emils nye studiejob og Micks større forståelse for de muligheder, hans netværk besidder.
in our second round of our mentoring programme we have 31 great mentors, who provide a student with help and sparring. Here you can meet three of them: Mathias, Dorthe
In this video Rafael Mitrosz from Aalborg University in Esbjerg tells us about his experience as a mentee in our Student In Business Mentoring Programme v. Education Esbjerg. He is matched with CEO Allan Hundrup from SEACABINN OFSHORE – and through their 1:1 conversations Rafael becomes more and more confident about what he wants to concentrate on in his future career.
On the 23rd of February 2022 we held an exciting Midwayevent in the Student in Business Mentoring Programme with a great workshop from Rene Oehlenschlæger and lots of networking.